Friday, September 24, 2010

Krispy Kremes...

     August 24, 2010 Friday, I want to continue the celebration of our 2nd year anniversary. I was actually thinking of what would I give to her? I remember that she really wants to taste the KRISPY KREMES donut. She knew about krispy kremes because that was the product that they presented in their school. She was curioused about it and I want to buy her one, but unfortunately, it is not available here in iloilo.

    I remember when, me and my sis talked about krispy kremes and I asked her if it is available here in Iloilo, she told me that, there was no franchise here, but she knew that there was one store who are selling krispy kremes but she is not quite sure about it. She pointed out BOOK LATTE (Near Robinson's Place). I tried my luck in that store and there was really krispy kremes available.

    I didn't have any second thought about it. Though, it was quite expensive, I bought her 3 donuts (u know what it means). When we met at SM city, I was so excited to tell her my surprise. I brought her in the parking area, because it ws there inside my car.

     When, she saw that it was krispy kremes, She was really surprised and I really saw her reactions when she opened the donut. Money can't really buy the real happiness and joy that you found in the face of a certain person. God is really good to have her in my life.... God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment